I have some experiences in various organizations, mostly RSO from school and from companies which provides internship. Although most of them were school RSO and students run the organizations, each organizations were different culturally, structurally, and characteristically. Not all the RSOs I have been participated undergone some changes while I was a member, but they all must have went through change, even minor one. I want to talk about my experiences in some RSO and organizations of each. When I first got into U of I and looking for RSO to join, I found several organizations that attracted my mind. It was 'Kojobs' (Korean Job Searching) and I liked the point that they provide mock interview sessions, resume critic, various study groups, and also interesting bonding activities. To get into Kojobs, there was 2 interview process being held, the first interview and the second. In the interview, President of RSO, vice president, team leader showed up to interview me and since...
Comments
Post a Comment